Adapted from this lovely recipe from Plum Pie:
- 2 chicken breasts (bone-in, skin-on)
- 1/4 cup pistachios, salted/roasted and chopped
- 1/3 cup apples, minced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 tbs shallots, minced
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbs mayo (I used the new Olive Oil stuff..)
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 tbs rosemary, minced
- Preheat oven: 375F
- Lightly coat chicken in olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in oven for ~35 min or until fully cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Mince apples and coat in vinegar.
- Add apples in a big bowl with pistachios, shallots, and rosemary.
- Shred chicken with a fork and knife into small bite-size pieces. Lightly salt. Add to mixture.
- Toss with yogurt and mayo. set in fridge to cool ~1hr.